Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Howl!!!!


Upgraded Condition

Status: Online
Posts: 13514
Date:
Howl!!!!
Permalink  
 


It's New Year's Eve and this is the Barking Lot, so is anyone howling at the moon tonight?  Oh, and what about our ol' buddy, Dick?

December 30, 2011 10:40 AM

Dick Clark celebrates 40th New Year's Eve show

(CBS/AP) Dick Clark's New Years Eve special was initially created to give young people an alternative to Guy Lombardo's seasonal institution, but now, 40 years later, Mr. Clark's annual show is the institution.

"New Year's Rockin' Eve," with Mr. Clark and Ryan Seacrest, will pay tribute to its own history during its six-hour program Saturday night. The celebration takes up all of prime time on ABC, which includes the ball dropping in New York City's Times Square to mark the beginning of 2012.

The show will also feature 29 separate musical performances.



-- Edited by Cy Valley on Saturday 31st of December 2011 03:43:48 PM

__________________

If you're a genius, you've got to let it be known.

Uke


Cured

Status: Offline
Posts: 25284
Date:
Permalink  
 

Dick. Clark. They dig him up, and jolt his dead ass back ta life once every few years, and have him host some dumb 'rock 'n' roll revival' show on "New Ears'" eve, or something...

You'd think by now they'd call on Troll. Hell he's got plenty of spare trime, since he never works at a regular job anyway!

maybe next year...

__________________

Oops, 504!

Something did not respond fast enough,
that's all we know...

 

 



500 - Internal Server Error

Status: Offline
Posts: 34314
Date:
Permalink  
 

Uke wrote:

Dick. Clark. They dig him up, and jolt his dead ass back ta life once every few years, and have him host some dumb 'rock 'n' roll revival' show on "New Ears'" eve, or something...

You'd think by now they'd call on Troll. Hell he's got plenty of spare trime, since he never works at a regular job anyway!

maybe next year...


 "Fwaaack Ooke"

imgDick%20Clark1.jpg



__________________

© Equal Opportunity Annoyer

Troll The Anti-Fast Freight Freddie

 

 

 

 

Uke


Cured

Status: Offline
Posts: 25284
Date:
Permalink  
 

Lips read... From a distance... Dick says, what? "Fuck Uke!"

Noooo... You bastard! Put him back in his box, and bury his stinky old ass till next year!

__________________

Oops, 504!

Something did not respond fast enough,
that's all we know...

 

 



500 - Internal Server Error

Status: Offline
Posts: 34314
Date:
Permalink  
 

Uke wrote:

Lips read... From a distance... Dick says, what? "Fuck Uke!"

Noooo... You bastard! Put him back in his box, and bury his stinky old ass till next year!


 Attention BJ.com Photochop Dept.

imgDick%20Clark1.jpg



__________________

© Equal Opportunity Annoyer

Troll The Anti-Fast Freight Freddie

 

 

 

 

Uke


Cured

Status: Offline
Posts: 25284
Date:
Permalink  
 

Put him back in his crypt. Maybe next year his attitude will have mellowed... Just a suggestion.

__________________

Oops, 504!

Something did not respond fast enough,
that's all we know...

 

 



500 - Internal Server Error

Status: Offline
Posts: 34314
Date:
Permalink  
 

Uke wrote:

Put him back in his crypt. Maybe next year his attitude will have mellowed... Just a suggestion.


 Ukeputin.jpg



__________________

© Equal Opportunity Annoyer

Troll The Anti-Fast Freight Freddie

 

 

 

 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!