Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Getting Better All the Time


Upgraded Condition

Status: Online
Posts: 13416
Date:
Getting Better All the Time
Permalink  
 


It can't get no worse.  (Delusional)

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-train-crew-management-system-to-boost-norfolk-southern-operating-efficiency-300450020.html



__________________

We need 'em NOW.

Uke


Cured

Status: Offline
Posts: 25155
Date:
Permalink  
 

Now that is good news! Makes ya just wanna run out and buy a few (hundred) shares of their stock. At the current closing price, plus reinvested dividends, it may be a 'wait and see' situation. After all HHH hasn't been around that long.

But his grand plans may show BIG results sooner or later. Considering how much it cost LAMCO to get him to run their railroad...

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/nsc



__________________

Oops, 504!

Something did not respond fast enough,
that's all we know...

 

 



Upgraded Condition

Status: Online
Posts: 13416
Date:
Permalink  
 

Uke wrote:

Now that is good news! Makes ya just wanna run out and buy a few (hundred) shares of their stock. At the current closing price, plus reinvested dividends, it may be a 'wait and see' situation. After all HHH hasn't been around that long.

But his grand plans may show BIG results sooner or later. Considering how much it cost LAMCO to get him to run their railroad...

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/nsc


 confuse



__________________

We need 'em NOW.

Uke


Cured

Status: Offline
Posts: 25155
Date:
Permalink  
 

Cy Valley wrote:
Uke wrote:

Now that is good news! Makes ya just wanna run out and buy a few (hundred) shares of their stock. At the current closing price, plus reinvested dividends, it may be a 'wait and see' situation. After all HHH hasn't been around that long.

But his grand plans may show BIG results sooner or later. Considering how much it cost LAMCO to get him to run their railroad...

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/nsc


 confuse


 Okay, okay... maybe LAMCO isn't exactly for your own personal portfolio. But ya gotta at least consider it. And it's actually CSX we're talking about HHH is running. A very costly move on their part!

So never mind the above! Go here instead: https://www.csx.com/index.cfm/investors/



-- Edited by Uke on Friday 5th of May 2017 03:53:27 PM

__________________

Oops, 504!

Something did not respond fast enough,
that's all we know...

 

 

wes


Stable

Status: Offline
Posts: 240
Date:
Permalink  
 

I don't hear much about NSC traffic in and out of the 'rat hole' south of KY.  In Lexington we hear them as close as 20 minutes apart.  These are mostly mixed manifest stuff and mostly on single tracks.  Nobody here says much about it, but it must require a lot of crew activity getting em moved thru.  South of Lex this line picks up traffic to / from Louisville.  They must be making tons of cash here.

Does any one on the board make this run?  Is there some reason that NSC sweeps this one under the rug?  Where is Rogers Gap?



__________________


Force Majeure

Status: Offline
Posts: 20740
Date:
Permalink  
 

Cy Valley wrote:

 confuse


 confuse confuse



__________________

Oh, shit. world.angry= https://youtu.be/x2YLS80Nmls?t=7m36s



Upgraded Condition

Status: Online
Posts: 13416
Date:
Permalink  
 

I think Rogers Gap is by Georgetown and the Toyota plant at Delaplain but I'm semi-educated guessing.

I ran into their home terminal for years, Wes, and handed off a zillion or so trains to those folks, when the infamous union first went down, the traffic that the Green Team had once handed off to the Chessie System (read B&O) that went via Lima, OH, and north, slowly came our way. Those B&O boys took a beating, one of our BOT's brother-in-law almost blamed him ever after because he was a B&O man at the time and got furloughed over it. He finally took a voluntary transfer and went south somewhere, Jacksonville, I think.

__________________

We need 'em NOW.

wes


Stable

Status: Offline
Posts: 240
Date:
Permalink  
 

Cy,

Thanx,  There are many tons of stuff moving into Toyota.  KY thinks Toyota hung the Moon; same for the lady gov that drove that project to reality.....................................wes



__________________


Force Majeure

Status: Offline
Posts: 20740
Date:
Permalink  
 

Cy Valley wrote:

when the infamous union first went down, the traffic that the Green Team had once handed off to the Chessie System (read B&O) that went via Lima, OH, and north, slowly came our way.


  confuse


 confuse confuse

 



__________________

Oh, shit. world.angry= https://youtu.be/x2YLS80Nmls?t=7m36s



Upgraded Condition

Status: Online
Posts: 13416
Date:
Permalink  
 

A day that lives in infamy, 6/1/1982, but Cy wonders what might have been had that NOT happened. All this stuff was, no doubt, inevitable.

__________________

We need 'em NOW.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!