Railroaders place to shoot the shit.

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Don't ask!
Uke


Cured

Status: Offline
Posts: 26926
Date:
Don't ask!
Permalink  
 


Railroads [Class-I outfits] continue not hiring.

__________________

Hmm. That address doesnt look right.
It looks like the link pointing here was faulty.

Gah. Your tab just crashed.



Unstable & Irrational

Status: Offline
Posts: 10511
Date:
Permalink  
 

Nope, and they won't for awhile.

__________________

I started ophph with nuthin, and I can safely say I have most of it left....
<img



Purveyor of Positive Attitudes

Status: Offline
Posts: 2822
Date:
Permalink  
 

LINTCO is hiring...

__________________

Some people say I have a bad attitude. Those people are stupid.



Professional Asshole

Status: Offline
Posts: 5566
Date:
Permalink  
 

LINTCO has hired 25 former BN! Boo Yaa!!

__________________





paypal.jpg



Upgraded Condition

Status: Offline
Posts: 15006
Date:
Permalink  
 

Wonder how those 25 will make out. Were they all furloughed from BNSF? How'd that one guy ever make out that had like a year and thought he had all kinds of seniority?

__________________

Shoot me?  Never.



Purveyor of Positive Attitudes

Status: Offline
Posts: 2822
Date:
Permalink  
 

I have a feeling those 25 are gonna get a serious screwing.

__________________

Some people say I have a bad attitude. Those people are stupid.



Upgraded Condition

Status: Offline
Posts: 15006
Date:
Permalink  
 

BlackDog wrote:

I have a feeling those 25 are gonna get a serious screwing.




 And really KEWL vests.



__________________

Shoot me?  Never.



Purveyor of Positive Attitudes

Status: Offline
Posts: 2822
Date:
Permalink  
 

Those vests are great for picking up chicks. "Ooooh, he's a raaaailroader. I gotta have me some of that..."

__________________

Some people say I have a bad attitude. Those people are stupid.



Unstable & Irrational

Status: Offline
Posts: 10511
Date:
Permalink  
 

I am wearing my vest now, right this minute.

__________________

I started ophph with nuthin, and I can safely say I have most of it left....
<img



Upgraded Condition

Status: Offline
Posts: 15006
Date:
Permalink  
 

Phred, I love that insignia on the back of those vests, identifying your company, so KEWL. But I guarantee you, no one at LAMCO is green with envy.

__________________

Shoot me?  Never.



Unstable & Irrational

Status: Offline
Posts: 10511
Date:
Permalink  
 

I wear my dog tags too, just incase I need to be identified......

__________________

I started ophph with nuthin, and I can safely say I have most of it left....
<img



Force Majeure

Status: Offline
Posts: 22668
Date:
Permalink  
 

BlackDog wrote:

Those vests are great for picking up chicks. "Ooooh, he's a raaaailroader. I gotta have me some of that..."


Dear BlackDog,

Thank you for my sLime Green vest that says "CN". Snippy merged with a UT.

Not giving it away.

 



__________________

Your next skateboard



Upgraded Condition?

Status: Online
Posts: 8843
Date:
Permalink  
 

Cy Valley wrote:

Phred, I love that insignia on the back of those vests, identifying your company, so KEWL. But I guarantee you, no one at LAMCO is green with envy.



I'll haffta ask if Foreign Line crews haffta observe the vest rule whilst operating over CSXT Lines.......ashamed 

 



__________________

 

 



Upgraded Condition

Status: Offline
Posts: 15006
Date:
Permalink  
 

Calvin wrote:

 

Cy Valley wrote:

Phred, I love that insignia on the back of those vests, identifying your company, so KEWL. But I guarantee you, no one at LAMCO is green with envy.



I'll haffta ask if Foreign Line crews haffta observe the vest rule whilst operating over CSXT Lines.......ashamed

 

 



Nothing's been said, guess they wouldn't want to confuse us with you KEWL guys. 

 



__________________

Shoot me?  Never.



Critical But Stable

Status: Offline
Posts: 85
Date:
Permalink  
 

Railroad guys !!!!
Always
"Bee"
Careful!!!!!!!!

__________________
A Frown is a Smile Turned Upside Down!
Make Tea, Not War
1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!