Railroaders place to shoot the shit.

Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: I wanna complain!
Uke


Cured

Status: Offline
Posts: 26926
Date:
I wanna complain!
Permalink  
 


This time I can't remember why. But I'm sure I'll think of something. Soon. I'll be back later with a lrgitimate one!



__________________

Hmm. That address doesnt look right.
It looks like the link pointing here was faulty.

Gah. Your tab just crashed.

Uke


Cured

Status: Offline
Posts: 26926
Date:
Permalink  
 

Okay, now I remember...

__________________

Hmm. That address doesnt look right.
It looks like the link pointing here was faulty.

Gah. Your tab just crashed.



Upgraded Condition

Status: Offline
Posts: 14729
Date:
Permalink  
 

Uke. Uke? Things are good, there's nothing to complain about. You're just running up your post count, yeah, that's it, you're just filling up space with little nothings.

Kind of like my response.

__________________

I hope we're not down to the point where we have to say, "I know, we'll jump".

Uke


Cured

Status: Offline
Posts: 26926
Date:
Permalink  
 

I delete shitloads of my own posts after rereading 'em... My post count is the same as ever.

__________________

Hmm. That address doesnt look right.
It looks like the link pointing here was faulty.

Gah. Your tab just crashed.



Upgraded Condition

Status: Offline
Posts: 14729
Date:
Permalink  
 

Uke wrote:

I delete shitloads of my own posts after rereading 'em... My post count is the same as ever.


 Mine just went up one.



__________________

I hope we're not down to the point where we have to say, "I know, we'll jump".



Force Majeure

Status: Offline
Posts: 22449
Date:
Permalink  
 

Cy Valley wrote:
Uke wrote:

I delete shitloads of my own posts after rereading 'em... My post count is the same as ever.


 Mine just went up one.


 How?



__________________

Permalynx This: Mittens is running-51% chance he will be on the ballot.



Upgraded Condition

Status: Offline
Posts: 14729
Date:
Permalink  
 

Snippy wrote:
Cy Valley wrote:
Uke wrote:

I delete shitloads of my own posts after rereading 'em... My post count is the same as ever.


 Mine just went up one.


 How?


 +1



__________________

I hope we're not down to the point where we have to say, "I know, we'll jump".



Force Majeure

Status: Offline
Posts: 22449
Date:
Permalink  
 

Cy Valley wrote:
Snippy wrote:
Cy Valley wrote:
Uke wrote:

I delete shitloads of my own posts after rereading 'em... My post count is the same as ever.


 Mine just went up one.


 How?


 +1


 thnx



__________________

Permalynx This: Mittens is running-51% chance he will be on the ballot.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!